PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Monday, November 22, 2010

EXPANDING THE "DIVORCE IN CONNECTICUT" FAMILY

I should actually have a more interesting title to my blog here!  Sorry to say I wasn't particularly inspired when I put it together four months ago.  I was mostly feeling depressed and sorry for myself and I thought, well, no one will want to read my blog anyway. 

Thanks  so much to you, my readers, this has not turned out to be the case! 

I am so heartened by the various people who have shown an interest in what is going on here in Connecticut in the corrupt family court system and have read my blogs and talked about making some changes. 

Anyway, I have decided to add another related blog to the work I am doing.  This blog is also entitled in a very boring way--yes, folks--I am boring.  I admit.  It is called "The Making of Divorce in Connecticut" and can be reached at the following URL: 

 www.makingofdivorceinct.blogspot.com 

This blog is intended to have a more casual focus and extend some of the areas of discussion that I have begun here on DIC, but cannot continue because of the more formal structure of the blog.  Take some time to read through the new blog.  I know it is just beginning so I only have maybe five entries, but it will build up with time, so don't give up on it yet. 

My one concern with this new blog is that it may take away from the time that I spend on my primary DIC blog which is my first born and the daughter and heir to my entire family fortune, so I don't want to skimp on it.  Yet I do think there is a place for the kinds of explorations that will be taking place on the new blog. 

Also, I have created a personal account on facebook and am beginning to reach out and friend people through that account.  So if you have an account on facebook and would like to chat with me about DIC and the issues it raises in a more direct manner, friend me under Catharine Sloper and when you make your request let me know you have gotten to know me through the blog. 

Oh, and take note of my little box with the information regarding an excellent book on sale by Attorney Barry Goldstein providing insight into the issue of domestic violence.  I will continue to do what I can to spread the word regarding important literature that provides insight into issues related to high conflict divorce, relational abuse, and domestic violence, etc.  So, that's it for now!  Enjoy the blog.  

Let's go out and change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment