PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

JUDICIARY COMMITTEE MEETING

NEWS FROM CHERYL MARTONE OF
CT CONCERNED PARENTS!

SPEAK UP AND HOLD JUDGES ACCOUNTABLE AT THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE MEETING WHICH WILL BE HELD TOMORROW MORNING!

Judiciary Committee
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
Monday, January 14, 2013
10:30 AM in Room 2E of the LOB
 
I. JUDICIAL NOMINATIONS FOR REVIEW
 
To be a State Referee:
 
Honorable A. William Mottolese of Stamford
 
To be a Senior Judge:
 
Honorable Robert T. Resha of Brookfield
Honorable Robert F. McWeeny of Farmington
 
To be a Judge of the Superior Court:
 
Honorable Marshall K. Berger, Jr. of Canton
Honorable John D. Boland of Pomfret Center
Honorable Peter L. Brown of Hamden
Honorable John F. Cronan of Branford
Honorable Kari A. Dooley of Sandy Hook
Honorable Constance L. Epstein of Glastonbury
Honorable Marcia J. Gleeson of Avon
Honorable Frank M. D'Addabbo, Jr. of Cromwell
Honorable Barbara M. Quinn of Chester
Honorable Dale W. Radcliffe of Bridgeport
Honorable John Turner of Hamden
Honorable Gary J. White of Norwalk
 
To be a Judge of the Appellate Court:
 
Honorable F. Herbert Gruendel of Branford
 
To be a Justice of the Supreme Court:

Andrew J. McDonald, Esq. of Stamford
 
 
ALSO ON THE SAME DAY, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ACTIVIST'S MEETING:


Also on Monday, January 14, 2013
Cheryl Martone is hosting a MEET and GREET at
DENNY's in Wethersfield, CT.
5PM. - ??? when we finish
1298 Silas Deane Highway Wethersfield, CT 06109
(860) 529-4225 Rt.91 Exit 24 Rocky Hill
To talk about "Legal Reform" & corruption in our government and Lawless America "Meet me in D.C." Feb.4-6 (3 weeks)planning trip committee call me for Information 860-301-1274



3 comments:

  1. I am terrified. I want to go to this meeting more than anything but I dont want this judge to see my partner and I. Will the judges themselves be there? Will there be anyone there to support us advocates? There is a judge listed here as a Superior Court nominee who I am terrified of and have witnessed first hand misconduct, disregard of statutes and procedure. This judge is a prime example of the corrupt bully tactics I read about here as well as experience in court. Said judge sanctions and threatens mothers and favors documented abuser fathers. This judge carelessly put my childrens lives in immediate jeopardy. What's sad is I have the right to be there but fear retaliation directly impacting my childrens safety. Is anyone else going to be there from an advocate/victims perspective?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really sorry that I didn't see your comment here and didn't respond to it on time. Unfortunately, I received such late notice on this meeting that I wasn't able to do much to prepare people for it. I am actually glad you didn't come, because only three or four advocates showed up and they were surrounded by black suits, mostly judges and their friends. It would have been very intimidating for you. But keep in touch with this blog, we will continue to provide updates and information on the movement throughout the state. I totally understand your fear of retaliation and it is a perfectly legitimate fear.

    ReplyDelete