PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

DR. JAMES C. BLACK, SOURCE OF GREAT HARM, DAMAGE AND SUFFERING TO SO MANY MOTHERS AND CHILDREN, NOW DEAD!

Dr. James C. Black who was well known for writing vicious and damaging custody evaluations that harmed numerous protective mothers and their children, is now dead.  He passed away at his home from a sudden illness on Saturday, January 19, 2013. 
 
While I do not wish to rejoice over this development and the news of the death of another person is always cause for a somber moment, those of us he harmed can now breath a sign of relief.  He will never hurt us or our children ever again. 
 
Dr. Black was involved in the notorious Linda Wiegand case where the trial court refused to acknowledge that the childrens' father had been sexually abusing his children despite overwhelming evidence that they had been abused.  At one point, Dr. James Black was appointed as the childrens' reunification therapist when they were ordered into the care and custody of their abuser. 
 
It is always regretable for everyone concerned when an individual who has been working in an honorable profession, such as child psychiatry, fails to live up to its ethical standards and fails to protect the vulnerable clients he has sworn to serve. 
 
As more details emerge regarding the use of fatherhood funding to persecute protective mothers and their children, I am sure we will hear more about the hurt and pain for which Dr. James C. Black was responsible.  I can only hope and pray that now Dr. Black is dead his many victims can now find a measure of peace and begin to find ways to heal. 
 
For more information, please click on the link below:

3 comments:

  1. Now that he has passed I feel safer asking the courts for a reevaluation of his findings & a new evaluation ordered. I do extend condolences to his family but in the same instance he hurt my family which I can not forgive him for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you are not the only one. This man caused harm and damage to so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know how much this post means to me. I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Black with Asperger's when I was a 9th grader in high school. He spent only fifteen minutes diagnosing me and paid no attention to the key characteristics of the disorder. As I became older, it was evident that I was misdiagnosed.By the time I looked into suing him for malpractice, the statue of limitations made this impossible. I'm glad to learn I was not alone in knowing the truth about him.

    ReplyDelete