PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FOUR MEN SUE THE GOVERNOR OF CONNECTICUT STATING THAT ALIMONY IS UNCONSTITUIONAL!

For more information on this, please click the link below:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/11/15/62923.htm

2 comments:

  1. I bet my ex is one of the litigants! Jim flaherty got me lump sum alimony for a 53 day marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You prove that to me and I'll believe it. Otherwise, I assume that it was Jim Flaherty's firm that wrote the above! And if he did actually achieve some results it was probably one of the few times he took a break from stealing former clients money in collection actions in civil court and then hiding the record of doing so!

    ReplyDelete