PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Monday, April 14, 2014

COALITION MEMBERS LISTEN TO TESTIMONY BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT, APRIL 14, 2014!


8 comments:

  1. What happened to the picture rules? Why were you able to take pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I did mentioned to the security guard that I did not hear him mention any rules in regard to picture taking. I should find out what they are. Also, I am a member of the press and I am not sure what the rules are in regard to journalists, so I will also want to check that out. Thanks for asking, however.

      Delete
  2. A blogger is not "a member of the press" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, actually, they are, and I do have an official press pass which lends me standing as a member of the press and a journalist. But that was an interesting point. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. An "official" press pass? That's funny. Do you put it in your fedora? You're a blogger. No shame in that. But make no mistake: you're not a journalist. Reason no.1? You blog. You blog under a fake name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I mean, Elizabeth Lisa richter, why'd you testify under a fake name? Everyone knows that's you !!! Soooo stupid!!! http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ctd-3_12-cv-01638/pdf/USCOURTS-ctd-3_12-cv-01638-1.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Cathy, if you could refer to me as that, I would appreciate it. If you are asking why Elizabeth Richter chose the name "Sojourner Truth" to speak under, you would have to ask her. And from the way that you are talking, you appear to know her. Have you looked the name Sojourner Truth up on the internet? Perhaps that would provide you with a clue in. Again, than you for visiting my website. In the last four months, I have received well over 100,000 hits.

      Delete