PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Friday, January 22, 2016

THE CT JUDICIAL BRANCH TAKES REVENGE AND THE CT LAW TRIBUNE SILENCES ITS CRITICS! THE TED TAUPIER DEBACLE CONTINUES!

I'm not the kind of blogger who goes for casual updates as many of you can attest.  However, I did find it hard to keep quiet about some of the more recent developments in the Ted Taupier case.  

It seems as though after sentencing Ted Taupier to a crushing 18 months in jail simply for speaking his mind privately among a small group of likeminded friends, the CT Judicial Branch is unable to control itself and is going for the jugular in seeking further revenge.  As you know, I had posted a link to a Go Fund Me page for Ted Taupier in order to defray the expenses related to his legal defense and also to help him pay for his mortgage so he has a roof over his head.  For those of you interested in that story, please see the link below:  


However, from what I've heard the CT Judicial Branch contacted the "Go Fund Me" website and has had Ted's Go Fund Me account shut down.  Go figure!  Among those of us who have spent the last few decades observing and experiencing the bullying and racketeering directed towards family court victims, even we didn't expect this level of outrageous behavior! Does anyone know if this is even legal?  Oh, but now, now, when has the CT Judicial Branch ever had respect for the law!  In my dreams, perhaps! 

Next, I had recently reported on Attorney Norm Pattis' even handed and reasonable commentary on the Ted Taupier case.  See the link below:


Like many who read Attorney Norm Pattis' Op-Ed in the on-line CT Law Tribune website, I left my commentary at the bottom of his remarks.  From my understanding the comment section was eventually filled with as much as 40+ comments and yet I was recently informed that all of these comments have been deleted.  It looks to me as though by deleting public comments the CT Law Tribune has also destroyed any claim it may have had to journalistic neutrality.  The claws have been removed from the velvet glove and now we know who runs the Tribune--yes, it's the CT Judicial Branch.  

Seriously, I imagine the CT Judicial Branch oozing with corrupt legal functionaries covered with the blood of its victims, arrogant and gleeful, grinning widely exposing its fangs, reaching its chubby hands out for more.  Somebody draw that, because it would be the most truthful portrayal of the CT Judicial Branch ever!

1 comment:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete