PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Friday, February 17, 2017

FATHER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THE ABUSES OF THE CORRUPT FAMILY COURT SYSTEM!

"[Family Court corruption] is happening on a massive scale and everyone involved knows it."

"We live in a country where kids are for sale and being traded for dollars in a multi billion dollar a year industry."

Op-Ed


Stories of family court abuse and corruption are so sad, and yet I know, as far fetched as they sound and as far as our imaginations have to reach to believe them, they are not only possible but actually very common in family court; in short, they are the truth. 

I am an all American boy. Eagle Scout, football, baseball, ice hockey, outdoorsman, hard worker, and loving father to two amazing young women. I salute the flag, respect the law, love my country and would lay my life down if needed to defend the freedom this country has guaranteed me. 

Five years ago I would have never believed what was going on was possible on the scale it is happening at. I would have wrote stories like this off as over exaggerated accounts and one sided half truths. If I did actually look at it and saw that the story was entirely accurate I would have written it off as unfortunate and blamed it on system error and chalked it up to a rare event and certainly not the norm. 

One thing that has been the hardest for me to accept in everything I have been through during my journey through hell with the family court system here is not so much what the court has done to me and my children. While the things they have done are horrible. The things they have put my kids through and continue to put us through are horrible. 

The hardest thing for me to come to terms with is that this is not the exception but the rule. 

This is happening on a massive scale and everyone involved knows it. 

It's seems so far fetched that someone removed from it who has never seen it first hand and been through it would never believe it. This stuff is done out in the open and no one seems to care besides the ones getting ruined. 

The system is in power to serve as the check and balance, to oversee, to right these wrongs when committed know what's going on and they do nothing about it to deter or stop it. 

In the beginning of my trip through hell I shared 50/50 custody (for which I spent my entire net worth to get). There came a time and a situation I'm not going to get into in a public forum where my children were being abused by their mother. I had no more money to funnel into my attorneys pockets but scraped and found enough to take this issue to court. The mediator completely blew off the issue and essentially said go to co parenting again like that will help stop the abuse. What they mean to say is you need to get comfortable with the idea of the thing you hold most precious and near to your heart being abused. (I'm talking major abuse here). 

Anyway the judge sided with the mediator and the opposing counsel and put the order in temporarily denying my plea for help despite police reports confirming my claim. It was sent to trial. 

In speaking with my attorney after that hearing it was as if she didn't care, as if she was numb to what had just happened. I said what now? How do I help my kids? Her response to me was "you're out of money in escrow. Pay me $100,000 and you'll have your kids" I said I don't have another $100,000 and she said then get real comfortable with the order because that's what it takes. I asked if she was saying I could buy my kids and she just looked at me as if to say yep that's exactly what I'm saying. 

We live in a country where kids are for sale and being traded for dollars in a multi billion dollar a year industry. 

To anyone who hasn't been through it I'm sure I sound nuts and to everyone who has been through it I know you're nodding your head saying "Yep". We need to stand up and put a stop to this evil that is allowed to happen. My case doesn't end here the but this is a small taste of my life and my personal experience with the family court system. My heart goes out to anyone and everyone who has been abused by this system. 

Hold your head up and stay strong. 

They can't ignore us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment