PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Friday, September 17, 2010

ANY GOOD LAWYERS OUT THERE, ANY GOOD NEWS??

Every day I continue to put ideas out there and I try to share whatever I know about what is happening in the family court system. If you guys have anything you can tell me, anonymously or whatever, any information which you think I ought to discuss, please let me know in the comment section.
 
Otherwise, you can email me at: Slopercathy@gmail.com. I am ready to talk about anything you send to me. This blogspot is for you People of Connecticut!

2 comments:

  1. I think the hardest part of blogging is getting people to leave constructive comments. It's almost like you have to start a small network, comment on other people's blogs and eventually they start commenting on yours and you build networks that way. But it is slow and gruelling work. Because you have to keep up with your own blogging and then you have to stay up with other peoples blogs and you have to comment on theirs and answer their comments on yours. Before you know it, it's a full time job. But without any of the benefits, except the gratification that you are slowly building an audience. It's very quid pro quo, this blogging business. At least at first. For some people, they take off right away and build and audience. For others, you could be years away from getting regular commenters who have anything constructive to say. You literally have to build those networks. That is 50% of the work of a blogger. But good luck. I am sure you'll be getting lots of comments before you know it. I am lookking for any secrets you find out about how to build that fast. Because I, too, have a dearth of comments on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to get some feedback about the blogging life. This is my first attempt to try blogging and there is a lot to be said just to have the opportunity to express yourself. On the other hand, I seriously mean I hope to hear from people because I want to know what is going on in family court with other folks that are out there. I know you guys have stories! Come on and cough them up now! The fact is unless we all start to speak up and come out, there will be no change and the ugly grind will continue to grind on. There is a radical sense that I have that this situation has to change and we have to band together to create that change. So if no one shows up and if we don't join together, this will be a problem! On the other hand, we are all intimidated, so even one voice, if its just my voice is a miracle. But the more people who speak out, the better off all of us will be, so that's what I'm hoping for. Glad to get the feedback and encouragement! One day at a time!

    ReplyDelete