PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THANKS TO ALL DIC READERS!

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank all the folks who have taken the time to drop by and read the entries on the DIC blogsite. 

I also appreciate all the time you spend to reflect on the issues I address and then leave comments.  Again, as I have said, I would like to hear a lot more from all of you regarding what you think and feel. 

Also, now that I have the time, I did want to thank folks from Canada who have dropped by and checked out the content here.  Folks from Russia, China, Sweden, and Denmark--thanks so much!  God bless you for your interest.  Any time that you wish, don't hesitate to leave your ideas or thoughts in the comment section. 

You can also contact me through my email which is: slopercathy@gmail.com

The primary purpose of this website is to connect with you, the readers, to spread the word that you are not alone in the challenges that you face, to keep you informed and to make you reflect upon what are the ways in which you can assist in making changes for the better here in the Connecticut family court system, and by making changes here in Connecticut, I know we can also influence America as a whole if not the world. 

As my father always used to say, "A journey of a thousand miles takes the first step." 

We here in Connecticut through websites like this, through private conversations and personal actions, through political organizing and reaching out to journalists and political leaders are doing what we can to make a difference and thereby taking those first steps. 

So my point is, keep coming around to this website.  See where some of the information I provide gives you ideas, helps you become more effective in court, motivates you to stand up and do something to change the system for the better.  Then come back and comment.  Let me know how it worked for you, or if it doesn't. 

Help me to help you and then come back and help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment