PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Monday, March 10, 2014

CT LAW TRIBUNE REPORTS ERIC STEVENS FILES GRIEVANCE AGAINST FORMER GAL, ENFIELD LAWYER MARY T. BARGAMINI!

"A man embroiled in a bitter custody battle with his former wife has filed a complaint with the Statewide Grievance Committee against Enfield lawyer Mary T. Bergamini, a court-appointed child advocate for his daughter.

The action is just the latest twist in a bizarre case in which Eric Stevens claims his former wife, Tracy, hired a hitman to kill him. Stevens is angry that, despite his ex-wife's arrest, she retains custody of the couple's nearly 9-year-old daughter. The stakes are high: The Associated Press, citing police, reported that there's a $50 million fund linked to the girl's custody.

Stevens' complaint accuses Bergamini, who represented the little girl as the guardian ad litem in court proceedings, of corruption and perjury. The state Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel would not comment on the details of the complaint. "I have nothing to report," said Chief Disciplinary Counsel Patricia King. "There's no grievance complaint with probable cause findings and any filing prior to a finding of probable cause is not public."


For more information, click on the link below:

http://www.ctlawtribune.com/id=1202646131404/Guardian-Ad-Litem-Grieved-For-Role-In-%27Hitman%27-Custody-Case#ixzz2vapZ5Kxr

8 comments:

  1. I have the same GAL on my my case and the same problems. I wish I could say more ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until people step forward and "say more" about these corrupt lying guardian at litems" nothing will change!

      Delete
    2. Why not say more? Until people step forward and show the world what these corrupt guardian at litems are doing nothing is going to change.

      Delete
    3. I, too, cannot say more about this GAL because she is vindictive and dishonest and I too close to losing my children as it is.

      Delete
  2. Eric is a dirtbag. Never believe anything he says. I was a tenant of his and he cheated me out of my security deposit. He is one of those people who can look you right in the face and lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odd how you are not willing to use your name? You are a lying scumbag.

      Delete
  3. Eric is a dirtbag, he stole my money too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about these dirtbag comments. I certainly don't recall allowing them on this website. All I can say is talk is talk is talk. Very Gertrude Steinian.

    ReplyDelete