PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

CELEBRATING 100 POSTS ON THIS BLOG!

I just want to take a few moments to celebrate my 100th post on this blog!  I'm just so grateful to have the opportunity and the time to write here on these pages.  I hope that the information and the experiences I share here are valuable to you, my readers, and save you a lot of time, effort, trouble, and heartbreak. 

Thank you all, my readers, for your interest in this blog.  This has been very encouraging to me.  I also appreciate all the feedback you have given me through my email, which is, by the way:  Slopercathy@gmail.com, and I appreciate all the comments you have chosen to leave.  Together we make a strong community and our voices will be heard throughout courtrooms in the state of Connecticut.  Keep up the good fight! You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment