PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Monday, March 12, 2012

LINKS - A SMALL BUT IMPORTANT PART OF THIS WEBSITE!

Often, I have people who write to me and ask me for resources to assist them in their divorce and custody battles.  In response to the question, I want to draw your attention to my links page.  If you scroll down the front page of my website with your eyes to the left, you will see in capital letters the word "LINKS".  It is directly below labels under "pages".   Do not overlook this particular page. 

This page contains the very best resources that I have been able to find on the internet during the time I have struggled with my own divorce.  I would have this page more highlighted and noticeable, because it is really the most important posting that I have on this website.  However, google blogger is not a very flexible program, so I am unable to bring it to reader attention as effectively as I would like.  That's why I am reminding you now. 

Make sure that you go to this links page, go to all the websites that I have listed on a regular basis, not only for the information they have posted at present, but for the regular updates that they provide.  You can also contact the experts who have posted these websites and learn more from them directly. 

I have listed on the links page only those websites where I said to myself, upon discovering them, wow, I am so grateful that I found this page.  It is helping me so much and I feel as though I am in a much stronger position as a result of reviewing it.  I cannot urge you enough to check out my links page, because I have considerable resources on that page and I am convinced that you would all substantially benefit from reviewing them. 

Get back to me and let me know of your experience checking out the links.  If you benefited, if you didn't.  I would love to hear your feedback. 

In addition, I am always interested in other websites where there is valuable information for folks going through high conflict divorce, so if you know of other websites that you would like to recommend, don't hesitate to contact me at: Slopercathy@gmail.com.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment