PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Monday, December 24, 2012

GOOGLE + AND THE DIVORCE IN CONNECTICUT BLOG!

Hi Everyone!

I just want to thank all of my readers for continuing to read my various blog postings and also for responding to them with your thoughtful and heartfelt commentary. 

Just for your information, I wanted you to be aware that I do not participate in Google +. 

At an earlier time, one abusive father included me in his google network which created tremendous misunderstanding in regard to where I stand in regard to abusers. 

In no way do I, or any of the people who post on my blog, support abusers and those fathers who use the family courts to rip children away from their protective mothers.  

Since my use of google + could potentially cause confusion or misunderstanding about my clear cut position in this area, I am not using that feature of google blogger at all. 

So please do not include me in your google + circle. 

This is not a rejection of anyone, but instead it is my clearcut statement of my support of all protective mothers and their best interests. 

We often live in fear, betrayed by those who are the closest to us, and I cannot afford to have any misunderstanding or miscommunication which for any protective mother could call into question my support of all protective mothers. 

Thank you for understanding.  I embrace you all.

In Solidarity,

Catharine Sloper

No comments:

Post a Comment