PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CHERYL MARTONE'S TESTIMONY BEFORE THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ON JANUARY 14, 2013

Hello, Chairs, Senator Coleman and Representative Fox, also, too, Senator Gerratana, Representative Holder-Winfield and those of you who are friendly colleagues here.

I will say it is a good day when justice is served on those in our government positions who are abiding by all the rules of the courts, the canon laws in our courts, which is the people's court, and the court -- color of law, but I wish all of you the best and pray for your good service.


To the Connecticut Judiciary Committee, I am Cheryl Martone of Westbrook, Connecticut, PO Box 165. I hope my testimony here today can make a difference for families in Connecticut and the Judiciary Committee before me will know about the corruption, the torture and unlawful ways the courts operate.


I have testified at many hearings here at the LOB and I'm working to make a better environment in our great state of Connecticut for my child and all the children of Connecticut. I have one child and he is a victim of abuse by the education system here in Connecticut, the DCF, CPS, and many of his civil and educational rights have been violated by almost all the schools he has been in.
 
I'm here to speak about Judge Turner, who is a Connecticut Superior Court judge in the Ansonia-Milford District. He hears cases on family matters and heard my case in Milford Family Court in Milford Connecticut July 2010, of which I was a plaintiff. Why and when I presented my case at the time was a matter of such importance and imperative to the upbringing of my child that he neglected to see or listen to the facts of why he -- it had to do with bringing about change for the betterment of my family life and the proper upbringing of my child, which the father was not cooperating with a court ordered agreement of the parties.

Judge Turner denied me to have equal custody, which would have allowed me to protect my child's rights, and he not only aided the perpetrator, the father, who is already backed by the lawbreaking DCF, CPS to fend my rights in the court that day. He was appropriate in his manner but violated the canon law -- laws. A judge should perform the duties of judicial office impartially and diligently. He did not exercise this. And he did not give me the legal or factual basis for his decision to me, and I am the guardian parent and mother and protecting my child's rights.
 
I will make a quote from the Bible of Colossians 3:25, "but he that doth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he had done" -- "hath done and there is no respect of persons." I feel that the judges do not respect the people.
 
Judge Turner also violated me under the rule of law. He did not receive all the facts of the case by his own doings before rendering a decision. He also did not seek to have my witnesses to come forward of which he would have known the truth about how badly the DCF, CPS treated, slash, violated me when they had previously kidnapped my beloved child.
 
I'm a judicial advocate by proxy, by this I represent the amendments of -- Amendments 4 and 5 of the United States Bill of Rights to protect citizens' right to be free of unwarranted and unwanted government intrusion into one's personal and private affairs, papers, possessions. Article 12 of the United Nation Universal Declaration of Human Rights states, "no one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation." And everyone has the right to protection of the law against such interference or attacks. I also give exercise to other biological parents the knowledge and guidance to do so.

 
All I want is truthful courts, most are not. I want justice wrought on the ones who are intentionally and deliberately causing injustice in our courts, either by judges or officers of the courts, that cause further harm to our families. Because of what has happened to me in the family and juvenile courts and others is why I investigate the D -- the Department of Children and Families and CPS and the GAL system. There are -- this is -- are several petitions out on them for the simple reason that they do a hostile takeover of your beloved child for their own selfish reasons to traffic children and to profit from the large sums of money to be made by government funding and the taking of these children.

I just have another short paragraph --

REP. G. FOX: If you could just please summarize. Thank you. Go ahead.

CHERYL MARTONE: More children die in foster care than in their own loving homes. It was told to me that foster figures will sit at the dinner table with a steak and potatoes on their plate while that child watches them and they eat -- are given scraps of food and treated like the third-class prisoner. 

I've heard many times from biological parents and children, themselves, that children are drugged and molested by DCF and CPS workers. My child was severely harassed by them, which is why I say this judge or any other judge who violates a parents' right to raise their child and protect beloved child should not be allowed to act as a judge in a court and cause harm to another innocent child's or innocent parent's lives.

 
I just have an ending statement.

 
Judge Turner thinks he is making good progress when he never heard all the merits of how my child is being neglected by the father who is a nine-year deadbeat, has two criminal convictions and is a known alcoholic, with no wholesome activities in his life because of the neglectful decision of this judge as he is abruptly rushed -- has abruptly rushed my hearing out of the court. I did not spend my valuable time to send in a grievance complaint about him, as it shows here. They are all dismissed so why would I?

 
With the Bars Grievance Committee, this committee and other law scholars come forward and give due process to those who are committing crimes against our children and families, it will be worth my time to make a report about the inadequate ways our courts are run instead of making public awareness.


Let's join together to fix the problems as the courts are not well -- run well. My life and families' life have been wrongly and negatively, economically impacted by the wrongs in the court, especially at a CPS trial where the whole system do a -- hostile takeover of our children and do monetary scams on parents. 

 
Juvenile court and the GAL -- my child's GAL was Sue Cousineau -- they call her the big bad wolf -- to this day, I'm still -- has violated my life -- to this day, I'm still a victim of abuse and retaliation by the courts and officers of the court. They are not user or client friendly. The only court I have found who is -- the court -- the federal court, hopefully, we will be -- there will be justice made there. 

 
I hope that you, the Judiciary Committee, can make a positive change for the families of Connecticut. 
 

And I just wanted to state that in the last month, I have two retaliatory pieces of evidence that have come across my desk from a law office that -- I am in family court now that a law office sent to me, sending me negative responses to something that I asked a lawyer to step down because there's bias in his firm because he's representing my child in Family Court, which I'm going to give them one more chance, one more hearing. And the Office of Probate Court sends me an invoice four years later after the fact. So that's two pieces of retaliatory evidence I have because I make public awareness, because I speak up and stand up.


REP. G. FOX: Well, thank you very much for your testimony today. Thank you for waiting for your turn...

6 comments:

  1. Was his reappointment gramted that day? I look at at the vote tally sheet online. Not one Nay. So they even consider what we have to say at all? We the people who are the direct victims? WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend her for her courage.

    I called the Judiciary Committee one time to complain and they did nothing so I expect as much as is noted by the previous comment. We really need to sign a petition and send it to evey household in CT.

    As for big bad wolves, Attorney Margaret Bozek is the crooked GAL of Hartford County. Since my two lawyers were too scared of Bozek to pursue a real review of my spouse's psychiatric history, I filed a few motions to have it ordered by the court. The motions were never calandered and during my trial the judge could not find them as a crooked clerk friend of my spouse's attorney and the GAL doctored my file to keep the judge from seeing my motions. A few months before my trail, I complained to Judge Whetstone during a contempt motion but she found me in contempt even though I told her that I filed numerous motions to explain my position but they were never calendared and she couldn't find them in my file during the hearing. She then later changed the way motions are calendared at 90 Washington St. I do not know if anyone has noticed the change last year. Well I believe my complaint to Judge Whetstone facilitated that in part but she left all my previous motions uncalendared cause that would show there is corruption at 90 Washington St. Fix the problem by sweeping it under the rug and make changes so you don't get caught again does NOT solve the problem as the perpretators get away with their corrupt behavior.

    I subsequently called DCF to have them pursue my spouse's psychiatric history (I had audiotapes to my spouse's abusive behavior which my trial judge never allowed me to submit them) but someone intervened and DCF never acknowledged receiving my complaint. I called numerous people from entities who fight against DCF in court plus the DCF ombudsman but noone would explain why noone would acknowledge my complaint.

    THis corruption is disgusting. How do you fight it ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret Bozek just bailed on my case from a GAL position, after she stole $9,300.00. I filed a grievance with 75 pages of evidence. She did nothing for my children other than drive them into stress (my son now has PTSD), crys uncontrollably and for no reason. Hates school and life, and always want to escape. All of this from the alienating his father from his life.

      Delete
    2. Did you get any results from the grievance? I am looking to grieve her myself - completely biased!!!!

      Delete
  3. I believe that if an attorney has an appearance in family court on your behalf, you are not allowed to go around them and file your own motions, so any motions you filed under those circumstances would not be calendared. However, if you filed your own appearance and your attorneys withdrew and you were proceeding pro se, then they would have to calendar all of your motions, at least to my knowledge. Again, the folks you mention Bozek, Whetstone, they are the usual wrongdoers in family court. I don't have a magic wand, but I believe that it is important to continue speaking out as Cheryl does. She is really courageous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the problem is the protesters fade in and out, while political alliances last in a more enduring way. Unless protesters are willing to band together and put their differences aside for the common good, we will not create change. Also, we have to stay in the field and not walk away when our work doesn't lead to immediate results. These are just a few of my initiat thoughts. I think the legislators want to do a good job, absolutely, but while it seems clear to the folks out there taking cases to court for litigation what needs to be done, that doesn't mean it is easy to grasp if you are a legislator and looking at the trial courts from a very different angle and hearing nonsense from judges at hearings such as these.

    ReplyDelete