PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"TRANSLATE" FEATURE FOR DIC READERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES!

I just recently added a new translate feature to the upper right hand side of the blog for those of you from other countries.  It includes languages from all over the world. 
 
I tried it out myself in a few other languages and it works out quite nicely.  Sometimes computer translators seem to translate the words in an awkward way, but I'm pretty impressed with the results.  Even if you don't quite get the exact wording of the blog, you can get a sense of what is being said. 
 
So for you folks in Russia, Latvia, Germany, France, etc. I hope this new feature makes it easier for you to connect.  Let me know how it works--see comment section below!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment