PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

ATTENTION CONNECTICUT LEGAL BLOGGERS!

Hi, fellow bloggers! 
 
If you are a self represented party here in Connecticut or if you are an attorney from Connecticut and you write a regular, informative blog that you think others would benefit from reading, please let me know. 
 
I am interested in keeping my readers as informed as possible and I'd be delighted to post information about your blog here at Divorce In Connecticut.  To do that,  I just inserted a new page into my blog for links to other Connecticut Legal Blogs here in the State (see my list of pages on the right hand side of the DIC blog). 
 
The point of our work is to empower people with information, and if that is what you are doing with your blog, then I want to let other people know as well about your contribution.  So just send me the link to your blog and I'll post it, no problem. 

My email is:  Slopercathy@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment