PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

DIVORCE SALOON INTERVIEWS CATHARINE SLOPER!

Divorce Saloon International, a 24/7 Divorce News, Information, & Law Blog,  interviews Catharine Sloper.  To see the contents of that interview, please click on the link below:
 

7 comments:

  1. The interview spoke about a picture of the "Nerdy Pirate".... How would one get to view that picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it is on the home page of divorce saloon--truly a lovely photo!

      Delete
    2. I have read some of your blogs and agree with some of them, but as an attorney, the one about the Hartford Case flow manager is over the top, you sound like her publicist, no one tries to bribe her or cares and it wasn't very objective. The job is secretarial and the attorneys know thet need to wait. She also does make mistakes and sometimes when it is important. I thought that you were her best friend writing it.

      Delete
    3. Big time she has made mistakes, to the point where I think they are not just mistakes. She is weighing a case in favor of one side or the other.

      Delete
  2. I agree with that statement, The case flow office makes mistakes and the attitude there can sometimes be insolent. You should re-write the piece. I have been there numerous times and no one is bribing anyone and sometimes they have made many mistakes with my cases. It is a glorified secretary, barely a queen of the court.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right about that. I think something must have taken place at that time so I was all smarmy. I agree with you. What? Should I take it down? That was where I was at when I wrote it!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see, you think I should rewrite it. "The moving finger having writ, moves on..." Well, I don't know, I may go back and fix it. We'll see. I've gone through many phases in terms of what I say. You can always comment below and say what you experience. That is the point of this blog!

      Delete