PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SUSAN SKIPP ASKS: "WILL SOMEONE PRETEND THAT WE ARE IN AMERICA?"

Where is the investigation? The Attorney General of the CT Department of Justice has jurisdiction to investigate Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) violations.  In my case, three Connecticut judges stated I have an unamed mental illness that justifies denying me access to my children without any factual basis. 

This is discrimination based upon the false perception that I have a disability I do not have and constitutes a violation of Title II of federal ADA law.

Diagnosing people is outside of these judges' scope of knowledge and not within their jurisdiction. My treating psychiatrist provided expert testimony stating that that I have PTSD brought on by the Court's abuse--a diagnosis that  would not in any way put my children at risk.

The Court took my assets, destabilized me financially, attacked my mental health, attacked my character, published decisions that have damaged me professionally and are also riddled with violations of due process.  Furthermore, the Court denied me my fundamental right to parent and denied my children the right to familial association with their extended family and siblings.  

Furthermore, they denied my children their mother.  Attorneys associated with the Task Force have stated that decisions regarding custody are not about parental rights, but simply about the best interests of the children.  Tell me how it is in the best interests of the children to deny them access to their fit mother who has always been their primary caregiver?  The principle of the children's best interest is meaningless when viewed outside the context of the parental rights.


Judges have made their spurious "findings" in my case based on allegations of my former spouse, his attorney and an Attorney acting as a GAL, Attorney Mary Brigham, who was appointed over my strenuous objections.

This GAL then saw it as her primary role on two occasions to act as supporting witness for my former husband making statements for which she had no basis.


Judges allowed her to file over 30 motions against me even though she was NOT a PARTY JOINED in suit and case law and GAL training dictates that GALs are not  authorized to file papers. Mary Brigham has also violated a federal order; such an action is both a criminal and civil offense.


No one did anything about the fact that in the care of their father my children were not fed; they were dragged and picked up by their hair -- this is in testimony from mandated reporters.
Yet I say something to protect my children and I am crazy ?

Their older siblings testify about the abuse they suffer and they are not allowed to see their little brother and sister for punishment?

I am not allowed to see my children as punishment for
speaking up against the human rights violations against us?


I was ordered to liquidate my State of CT teachers pension or go to jail on the spot -- Marshall with shackles right there; yet it is illegal to raid citizens' retirement funds.


I never entered a retainer with Mary Brigham. Still, she billed over 130k and very little of the work she did on this case is within the scope of what a GAL is to do according to the training documents.



My former spouse willfully did not pay child support for the first family he created and abused to pay Mary Brigham?


What about that child's best interest?


The judicial branch is using coercion, a felony, to shake down payments of forced contracts.

Plus I haven't seem my kids in 15 months so my PTSD just gets worse, an injury the judicial branch inflicted and continues to do so.


My ex made up bogus stories, leading to an arrest and now I have protective orders in place that the judge in criminal court is covering for the screw ups for his other peers. I have an appeal for the illegal orders that took away my children. I expect this appeal to win because I am sure CT wants to keep the egregious violations out of federal court.

The violations are outside of the domestic relations exception.

Now when my appeal wins, my ex can move ex-parte for custody thanks to new ex parte custody law because criminal court is rigged with an unethical judge who refused a 1-22b motion, a crappy public defender who is enabling this abuse of me and my children and a prosecutor who is negligent, at best.

Six months later, I still do not know what I did to incur criminal charges, although I am certain that no element of either charge is present in the affidavits for arrest that may have as well been scrawled in crayon. The judge in that case has denied me my due process right to allow me to have the evidence used against me. My Attorney insists I sign up for a family violence program, yet I have committed no act of violence.

The grievance panel has no investigators despite bring budgeted for two. The Judicial Review Council does nothing to mitigate the ongoing ethical violations of judges that were established in April of this year.


It is under jurisdiction of the DOJ to investigate due process violations. Yet no one does anything to end this injustice that subjects my children and me to abuse.

It is under the jurisdiction of the FBI to investigate racketeering and
extortion.


It is an oath the judges swore to uphold the Constitution.


Perjury is supposed to be punishable--yet even the judges do commit perjury daily in their Courtrooms!

How many lawsuits will it take for something to change?


How many judges will lose their retirements ruling outside of their jurisdictions? I know at least three.

The corruption and collusion which took place from day one of my unfortunate involvement with family court is documented.  There were restraining orders without weapons surrender despite the judge knowing that ten weapons were owned and ordered legally months before.


Two hand guns were reported stolen 16 years ago; one never had a bill of sale and one an assault weapon.

There is testimony -- and police reports -- to support that the children had access to ammo and weapons, and that my former spouse was violent to me and children. Yet, this information was all brushed under the rug.

No one benefits except my ex who is allowed to abuse me via proxy and abuse the children.  The professional people involved in the case have coffers filled with money, including two appointed mental health professionals, Sidney Horowitz PhD and Howard Kreiger both of whom committed insurance fraud, malpractice, negligence, while also violating consumer trade laws.

Horowitz is no stranger up perjury.

Although they are under investigation, the Dept of Health doesn't indicate that on their licensing verification.  This enables corrupt professionals to hide their illegal activities from the public.


The judicial system is complicit is abuse of women and children.


The judicial system is complicit with the abuse of the good fathers who want relationships with their children but are punished like me for speaking out.

The judicial system is complicit with misappropriation of federal funding.

The judicial system is complicit with racketeering and extortion.

The judicial system violates the Constitution despite the judges and officers of the court who swear an oath to uphold it.

Where are the Feds?


Why isn't the task force calling for a federal investigation?


Why isn't the State's Attorney prosecuting these criminals.

Shut the courts down!

I am sure people don't mind waiting to have family legal matters attended to so as to not get pillaged and violated by the state of Connecticut's broken judicial system.

Will someone respond to this?

Will someone fix this?

Will someone start a grand jury investigation?

Will someone pretend that we are in America?

21 comments:

  1. One has to ask - what normal loving parent would not want what is best for their child(ren)? The courts use the term as a shield. To protect the family court, judge and Guardian ad litem from harm. It is often used to shut down one or both parents when parents questioning hits a little to close to home. The term is undefined and ambiguous.

    When it is used in courts - parents, lawyers (who have a backbone) should question the court or Guardian ad litem on the use. What test was used to determine "the best interest of the child"? What were the results? Or is the "best interest of the child" based on the "feeling" of the court or Guardian ad litem?

    A better test would be whether the child is safe with one parent or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My psychiatrist stated I was suffering from adjustmemt disorder after my kids were illegally taken from me. The gal said there was something organic wrong with me. What the hell is that based on? But my psychiatrist's opinion does not matter cause he is not from CT. Obviously only CT mental health professionals know what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, CT does not discriminate based on gender when it comes to covering up abuse. You will see on Jan. 9.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I think it is important to investigate spousal abuse of any kind, regardless of gender. I'm glad you are having the courage to bring this up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ms. Skipp,

    The moment we become fully aware of ourselves is a frightfully shattering one, particularly if the one becoming fully aware has harnessed a love of their chains.
    I am so very sorry that you have found yourself in the position which you are in. It saddens me that you have endured so much and continue to do so.
    You strike me as a very capable woman in need of a helping hand. If I can at all be of any assistance, let me be just that.
    Sometimes we find ourselves in less than favorable circumstances, misfortune. It has been made clear that you have endured abuse at the hands of your former spouse. That is very scary. You were afraid for your life, and understandably so. You were afraid for the lives of your children, and understandably so. You just needed to survive the moment to get to the next moment and so on. You have screamed, begged, and pleaded for help. Your screams have not fallen on deaf ears. I hear you. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you are no longer at the mercy of your husband’s hands. When you got to court, you sought someone to save you. Perhaps you thought: “If I tell them, they will help me. If I tell them what my children and I have been through, surely they will understand.” So you told them. You hired an attorney, entered into a fee agreement, and told them what happened. That cost you money. But, for your sake and those of your children’s it was worth it. You were still afraid for your life and theirs, and at what expense is life too much to ask? Your life and theirs is certainly worth more than any amount of money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because of the trauma that you sustained, you developed PTSD. PTSD is a result of traumatic events. Key symptoms of PTSD are anxiety and depression. Anxiety is of particular interest. When we become anxious, our logic and reason are trumped by the fear that we have lived in and re-live through. Fear is often expressed as anger. I would imagine that in a court of law, this fear and anxiety was interpreted by those around you as “belligerence”. You may have even been labeled “difficult”. The fact that the court has jurisdiction increases your sense of lack of control. This triggers your PTSD. Is this not the same relational dynamic that took place in your marriage? You feel like you have a lack of control, like you may die, like you are fighting for your life and your children’s lives. So now you feel like the court is abusing you. You are so afraid because so much has already been lost, and now more is at stake and you know that. And so, through no fault of your own, nor that of court’s, your symptoms increase. Let us take a moment here to consider this. We have two parties (excluding your then-husband) looking at the same issues through different lenses. One party is looking through the lens of fear and another through the lens of logic and reason. Feelings are not facts, nor do they allude to anything other than the past. When in a court of law, matters of the past are taken into account, but it is the present that matters. Feelings and fears of the past do not equate to reason and logic of the present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The court was not involved in your marriage. The court became involved in your dissolution of marriage at your invitation. When you invited the court into your life, you hired people to dissolve the union between you and your husband. From what I can tell, that has been successful. The term “hired” implies that the persons whom you invited were working. Nobody works for free. When you ask someone for work, there is a fee. The more work you ask for, the more you will pay. Therefore, the longer you engage in court activities the greater the number of fees you will pay. Follow me? By the way, would you like some water?
    But what about the children?
    Let’s fast forward. Now, you do not have access to your children. Now you are more bitter, feel more misunderstood, are more anxious, and are much, much angrier. Oh, and you are broke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As we are both well aware, the courts make decisions regarding custody and visitation based upon what is in the best interest of the children. What is in the best interest of the children? Do not all children deserve safety? Do not all children deserve to have a relationship with their primary caregiver? Do not all children deserve a healthy relationship with a primary caregiver? Yes, they do. But all of those factors must be present. What if the primary caregiver has sustained trauma? How might that affect their parenting? If the parent is making decisions based upon day to day survival stemming from fear and immeasurable anxiety, and not making decisions based upon logic and reason, is that really in the best interest of the child? Do you consider yourself safe? Someone driving a train in the manner in which you are driving cannot be considered safe. Dehydrated horses driving trains cannot be considered safe. Do you consider yourself to be stable? Do we really need to go there? Probably. I’ll try to put the dots very close together for you so that you can follow along. So stay with me. Feel free to take a drink from the trough at any time.
    Let us discuss trains here for a moment. A train is a large piece of machinery. A train is heavy, fast, loud, and can only have very few drivers. Trains transport passengers to make a journey more efficient. If I were standing on a platform (such as an internet blog about divorce, or inside a court room,) I might hear some commotion and see a train that appears bigger and louder than mine and that looks a lot like mine. Oh, how tempted I’d be to get on that train! I better not miss that train! Oh, and Ms. Skipp is driving this train! Things like trains, like the one you are driving, that are big and loud and move the way yours is moving do tend to crash. Smart people will get off of your train. A select number of people, which we’ll get to in a minute, have unfortunately jumped onto your train for the sole reason that it was loud. It is highly likely that your train will crash, with you at the wheel. I find it rather amusing and yet sad that these blogs and online “newspapers” are much more like tabloids. A lot of noise, but little truth. Trains like this and their drivers are not safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do not strike me as stable. You strike me as unstable, to say the least. Your children deserve a stable parent. At this point, your former spouse is far more stable than you. The court officials and all professionals previously involved are more stable than you. Stable people do not get arrested in the manner in which you did. And stable people do not go on to say that they do not understand why they got arrested. I will attempt to clear that up for you as well while we’re here. You were arrested because you broke the law. You were arrested again because you did not stop breaking the law. You intentionally chose not to respect another human being’s right to be free from your abuse. You inflicted abuse upon another. Yes, we are living in America. In America there are rules. Those rules are called the law. When you break the law, there are consequences, such as arrest. Because you chose to engage with the law in the manner in which you did, you were arrested. If you have been told that you ought to take domestic violence classes then you ought to do that. Stalking is a form of abuse. So is violating a protective order.
    I had mentioned that we would talk about numbers. There are many many people in the state of Connecticut who are getting divorced this year. Of the people getting divorced, some will not be able to settle with the use of mediation amongst themselves. So they will hire attorneys. The attorneys will throw mud at each other, at the instruction of their litigants, until all of the mud has been thrown and there is still no agreement between the parties. The non-agreeing parties represent 3% of cases in the state of Connecticut. That 3% of all of the remaining divorce cases in Connecticut go to Middletown. In Middletown, professionals volunteer to help you solve your case. Did you know that? They are volunteering. They are giving you their services for free. Only in this way is going to court like going shopping. Spend so much and then get the free gift. Middletown is a free gift with purchase type deal. Did you know that 80% of cases are settled in Middletown? They are. After that, the cases go to trial. So 20% of 3% go to trial; it is a pretty small number isn’t it? You were part of that small number. So was I. After the trial, most people stop litigating. The percentage of people you represent is incredibly small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, this is an amazingly subtle piece of abuse towards Ms. Susan Skipp. For anyone who is interested in the kind of psychological torture protective mothers go through, just read this series of comments by "anonymous". Yes, "anonymous". If you are so logical and reasonable and if your position makes so much sense, why can't you identify yourself? Anyway, way to go in a circle here. A woman, Ms. Skipp, has been abused and traumatized by the court system that turned a blind eye to her exes lies and wrong doing and then stole her children from her. Then because she is now traumatized by the loss of her children and definitely upset about that, and since she has lost financially from that, you now use that as the grounds to say she is unstable and not a fit parent. Wow! I am speechless!

      Delete
    2. Ok, so let's get real. After not seeing the children for months, Ms. Skipp dropped by some birthday presents for the children. She did not walk up to the house, but had a friend drop the presents off. Now, it was Dr. Tittle's choice whether he wanted to pursue legal charges against Ms. Skipp for leaving the birthday presents and if he had been the bigger guy, he would have refrained from pursuing any trumped up charges. He would have done that for the sake of his children who knew what had happened and also just for the greater peace. But did he do that? No. He turned dropping off birthday presents into a criminal charge of stalking. I don't know but to me this is a matter of judgement. You see, I have had people I love die. That, to me, is a serious matter worth of immense attention. But dropping off birthday presents. Sorry. I'm just not impressed that this was worth the tax payers money that we pay police protection for. What misplaced values is all I can say. It makes me shake my head. If a person is unable to tell the difference between really important criminal matters and triviality, then I throw up my hands with exasperation!

      Delete
  10. Are you still with me? Good.
    You claim that nobody is doing anything. Guess what? You hired professionals to help you and you refused to be helped despite the fact that you hired them. That is no fault on their part, but on yours. Going to court is not like going shopping (except when you are in Middletown and get your free gift). You don’t spend money and get to pick out exactly what you want just because you spent money. You only get what the court has to offer. If you don’t like what the court has to offer, then the court gives you what they think you ought to get no matter how much money you spend. There is the key difference. You chose not to take any offers or suggestions, but your own. You are not the court and you cannot buy the court. You are a shopper of what the court has to offer to you. See the difference? So now you must be really pissed because you are really broke and feel like you got nothing!
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt and inform you that people become paranoid and delusional when their anxiety skyrockets, again through no fault of their own. But I cannot leave out logic, for as your teacher I am trying to educate you also. Sometimes good medicine tastes bad.
    So, in your enhanced anxious state, you decide to say that there is a conspiracy against you. How intelligent – I mean how anxious you must be. There are ties and connections everywhere so therefore there must be a conspiracy, right? Wrong! You claim everyone is working together and against you. You are right in that everyone is working together. You are wrong in that they are working against you. They are working for you because you hired them upon invitation to your dissolution of marriage. When people have jobs that require them to work with others in a particular area of focus (in this case custody) of course they will routinely be working with the same group of people. When you were a teacher, did you work with the same group of teachers? Yes, you did. Grow up. Did you work for free? No, you did not. The professionals whom you continue to slander are hard working people (obviously, if they had to put up with you) who have gone to school and have continued to develop their skills accordingly with their professional lives for decades. Contrary to your delusion, people do not wake up in the morning and think about how to screw people like you out of money. They go to work because you ask them to work. They work because you hired them. They work for you because you invite them to work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "For as your teacher I am trying to educate you." What crashing arrogance!

      Delete
    2. I am not sure who you are speaking about here, because I am very familiar with this case. Ms. Skipp hired Attorney Lisa Vincent and the relationship worked out very well. Although Attorney Vincent did her very best, the corruption was too great for her to overcome. I think that the work that has been done in regard to the investigation of the AFCC's wrongdoing here in Connecticut indicates that there have been circles of influence which have benefited certain family court attorneys and mental health professionals who were well connected. So the idea that Ms. Skipp has been absurd by suggesting a conspiracy is simply nonsense. So what we have here in terms of your commentary is one piece of misinformation after another.

      Delete
  11. Because we live in America, you are free to run your mouth as those whom you slander remain silent. By law, they cannot speak out. As you write extensively in your tabloid blogs and websites and while others are (incredibly unfortunately) jumping onto your train, those whom have tried their damndest to help you, remain silent. Your arguments and claims are one sided, not to mention the fact that any intelligent being can see a great lack of sense and a great measure of foolishness in the same. I have not found one spec of intelligence, logic or reason in the garbage you publish. And yet you claim that the court has defamed you? I do not see anything readily available to the public which defames you other than that written by your own hand. No divorce decree is pretty. It is not something that you frame and hang up on your living room wall. People don’t go snooping around looking at other people’s divorce papers. Whatever was in your divorce decree stays there unless you make it more public.
    I am saddened by all of this. What saddens me most is that you are increasing your instability by your own hand. Why not engage in a constructive, collective, intelligent manner? Why not get treatment for your disability (which clearly impacts your mental judgment and thus your ability to effectively parent)? You are not an old woman. Believe it or not, you can still right your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be careful in regard to what you call slander. Clearly, Ms. Skipp has simply spoken the truth. You are not in any way prevented from responding to it. "By law, they cannot speak out." What nonsense. Of course, if you are faced with slander you can speak out. The reason Ms. Skipp's ex and her's ex attorney and the corrupt GAL in this case do not speak out is because they know that every word Ms. Skipp has spoken is so very true. What absurdity! Divorce decrees remain in the court files; however, memoranda of decision in regard to a divorce that went to trial do end up online and available to the public. So, again, just a little untruth that you are telling. No. You. Are. NOT. Saddened. OK. We get that really clearly.

      Delete
  12. You claim that you have no money. Did you think that a divorce would be cheap? Did you not know that every phone call and e-mail was costing you money? You stated that hundreds of e-mails went unanswered. Has it occurred to you that maybe the people you hired were trying to do you a favor? Did you think you would not have to pay for the time it took people to read those? This is America. If you want money, then you can get a job. Because this is America there are even programs, free of charge, available to you to assist you in finding employment and thus earning income.
    You claim to be beset by PTSD. Do you think healing from trauma just magically happens with time or fairy dust? Do you actually think that you don’t have to choose to get better? Guess what? I’ll tell you a secret. Healing is a choice. Because I’m feeling generous today, let me give you another little secret: when it comes to healing, time is irrelevant. It is the choice to heal and take control of your life that matters. That is when healing begins. If the treatment you are undergoing isn’t working, you might try something else.
    You claim to be fighting for your children. Fighting for your children would require you to become a better parent by accessing the help available to you – help that you need to gain stability, safety and health. You, by your own hand, are choosing to continue to live as a victim – unstable, unsafe and unhealthy.
    You owe yourself and your children the opportunity to be a good mother. But, as we all know: you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make ‘em drink.

    Sincerely,


    Clyde S. Dale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odd how the % of cases that have to go to trial are roughly the same % of the general population are sociopath/psychopath with more clear NPD.
      Do you understand the difference between PTSD and C-PTSD ? no no no do not pull out the DSM. Look at how it is treated differently by mental health professionals. You said you see them occasionally... you know they are out there... yet they are so convincing. You know their words do not match their actions. IT is way easier to blame the victim. Tell her to "get over it" even though the abuse is ongoing.. SMH. It is all a RACKET. You people do this often enough you should have this type of client down pat by now. But you now that.. instead the battle goes on till the money runs out , then POOF Mr. Clyde S. Dale learns to trot, cantor, jump and side step all in one day.
      Sincerely,
      One of your former clients I bet.

      Delete
    2. Are you a mental health professional that you speak so authoritatively regarding what is necessary in order to recover from PTSD? It seems that you think you can give your opinion on pretty much everything, the difference between truth and falsehood, the nature of the law, even how to recover from a mental health disability. I think so many people with mental health disabilities would definitely be interested in your statement that healing from mental illness is simply a matter of choice and a matter of taking control. And what gives you the qualifications for making assessments of this kind? How laughable! Again, if anyone wanted to know about what is the nature of psychopathy that protective mothers face, all they have to do is read your words because they are a prime example of it. What did you say? "Because I am feeling generous, let me give you another little secret..." Again, how crashingly arrogant. In total, this entire diatribe is totally without the capacity for empathy, full of lies and misrepresentations, and most interesting shows the attempt to reconstruct another person's reality into a false reality which is very typical of perpetrators of domestic violence. I can only say that what we have here is a classic example which should educate anybody who has an interest in knowing what is the mindset of a perpetrator. I was going to delete this nonsense, but instead have let it remain as an educational tool and I welcome further analysis from others.

      Delete
    3. Good job with that Catharine Sloper.

      Delete