PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

DYLAN FARROW'S LETTER TO THE NY TIMES RE WOODY ALLEN'S SEXUAL ABUSE!

"What’s your favorite Woody Allen movie? Before you answer, you should know: when I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me. He talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies. I remember staring at that toy train, focusing on it as it traveled in its circle around the attic. To this day, I find it difficult to look at toy trains."


So begins Dylan Farrow's story about the way Woody Allen allegedly raped her as a 7 year old child.  For more information, please click on the link below:


http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/kristof/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?h=vAQEY1cq5&enc=AZOy7NFU0nKqgwXcJOc6ABTUWi-402o2ivtS_DwA0g6Bw2tIZGL14ooB9O33BjQ2RYIuRWT1r6-tgyuZgrfkzfIUA8BJRfb4jNqBOfrasb9HL63GiLB4le7SLdy6d1e-Mtf8S_cyHW8a_1R8m8-uScAe&s=1&smid=fb-nytimes&WT.z_sma=OP_AOL_20140201&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000

"The Register Citizen" weighs in on Dylan Farrow's statement:

http://www.registercitizen.com/general-news/20140202/dylan-farrow-renews-molestation-claims-against-woody-allen

"Variety" speaks out about Dylan Farrow's statement.  See below:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/woody-allens-adapted-daughter-dylan-farrow-gives-account-of-alleged-sexual-abuse-1201081907/

1 comment: