PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

IT GETS BETTER FOR FAMILY COURT VICTIMS TOO!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, I think you are trying to make a point here, not well, however, that a good many people in high conflict divorces either attempt or end up committing suicide. I wish I knew more about the statistics so I could say something about how many people end up dying as a result of suicide, but I don't really know that numbers. Then there are the untold numbers of women and children who die as a result of domestic violence arising out of a divorce action. So many people fall into despair as a result of high conflict divorces and I don't think there is enough done to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the judge from hell and even he said, noting my distress, this too shall pass. We have to be aware that not everyone is an abuser like our exes and that there are some truly nice, well intentioned people in the world. Sometimes in the face of evil, and victims of high conflict divorces do face evil, day in and day out, we can forget that.

    ReplyDelete