PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OUTCOME OF PHONE CALLS TO STATE REP. BRENDAN SHARKEY AND SEN. DONALD WILLIAMS!

I have made my phone calls to Rep. Sharkey and Sen. Williams in regard to the appointment of Attorney Sue Cousineau and Attorney Sharon Dornfeld and their offices  are giving me pure baloney in return. 
 
Has anyone else received satisfaction when it comes to their phone calls?  I'd love to hear from you guys about your experiences.
 
Please take the time to share your thoughts, comments, and experiences below or send me an email!

3 comments:

  1. I called and emailed both plus a bunch of other legislators. I spoke to a minion who was polite and took my complaint by otherwise was dismissive as to whether they would listen to my complaint. I have a lot more to say but I am going to stop here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also made a phone call and got this nonsense that Attorney Sue Cousineau and Attorney Dornfeld were highly recommended by their peers. When I asked the legislative aid what would the procedure be to rescind these attorneys posts on the task force, he didn't have any idea how that would be done and appeared to have not even considered that would be a possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told to leave a message and the legislative aid would call me back, but he never did. I guess I should call back again!

    ReplyDelete